Monday, April 16, 2012

Let the journey begin!

Welcome to my blog. 


I recently got engaged and there are a lot of wedding ideas, questions, confusions that I need to sort out. I’ve joined some groups, and viewed various blogs which for the most part helped, but in some occasions also leaves me overwhelmed. There are so many things to think about from what is needed, those that are required and of course the budget crunching “nice to haves.”
I’ll post everything that I see that are interesting and inspiring. As much as I want everything, my bank account definitely will not allow it. So I thought I’ll just share it and hopefully someone else will be able to pick it up and use it in their own event.
Stress free wedding preps everyone! “,)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...