Thursday, November 8, 2012

Wedding Duties: Engagement Shoot BTS

Nearly a year after booking our photographers, we finally had the chance to schedule our engagement shoot. The location choices ranged from EK, to date night/action in Eastwood, Greenbelt or Fort, to 'work/recruitment,' and finally we landed at the Philippine Air Force Museum. 



LJ wanted a Mr and Mrs Smith appeal...



while I was hesitant to join that bandwagon. After a little "let's do this!" talk, I finally agreed to the action theme... BUT... gusto ko Nikita! haha! 


To prepare ourselves, we even watched Skyfall. The whole time I was thinking, ok... we need that dress, and that one... ohhh... and THAT one! 


The day before the shoot, we borrowed the guns (Shoutout to Alou! mwahh!), got our outfits together, shopped for some baon and prayed for the best. 

Knowing our luck, I was already anticipating rain. According to all the weather websites I checked, there's 30% to 33% precipitation... In tagalog... malabong umulan

we'll... 

umulan! 

We reserved the outdoor area of the PAF museum from 1pm to 5pm in the afternoon. To give an some idea what madness we went through, here was our schedule... 

0900am 
LJ was nice enough to prepare the sandwiches 

1030am
I was still rushing to get the monstrous load of costumes, dresses, suits and shoes along with the snacks and guns inside my teeny car. 

1100am

I failed to get a manicure the night before, so I had to drive to Megamall.  My ever reliable Maid of Honor was already there, ready to help me run errands. I only had  time for a regular manicure (too bad, really wanted to try the gel polish, but it will take over an hour). 

1200nn


Got my hair and make-up done at Tippy's apartment in Cubao. Sayang he was sick, but no worries, his wonderful assistants Loi and Julius went with me. 

0100pm
Rushed from Cubao to Villamor and was chased by the rain!

0200pm
We got to Villamor. Julius immediately fixed my hair and we started the shoot. So far, no signs of rain... but I knew it was on the way... na-traffic lang siguro, LOL!

0330pm


As we were changing outfits, the long awaited rain finally came, and I do mean buhos


We decided to continue. Too bad it messed up my hair, but it was fun. I think I was in flip flops for most of this set ;p 

Superman with an umbrella? classic! 

5pm


For our last outfit for the day, we had to rush since the sun was just about ready to set. 

0600pm
We wrapped up, whew! 

We felt like celebrities that day not just because of the camera but also because of the star treatment that we got. Gina and Ishy never left us. Todo assist, with the paypay, the tissue, the shoes, the lipstick on the teeth! haha! 

Julius and Loi from Tippy's team were the best in hair and make-up. Even LJ got his share of being glammed up. 




My hair was drenched coming from the rain but Julius was able to still fix it in time for the 3rd set! 

We are still waiting for the stills from DB Phos' Nikki and Eric...  



hopefully they turned out well, otherwise... ulitan! ;p


Photography by DB Phos


0920 915 8183


215 CM Recto St., Brgy Addition Hills, San Juan





Make-up by Tippy


0917 663 0121

BBM Pin: 280a1966

https://www.facebook.com/tippydestacamento/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...