Sunday, June 3, 2012

...for the love of Traveling

I've always been known to be a lakwatsera (I got it from my momma, LOL). Ever since I can remember, I've loved exploring new places and just getting out of the hotel for the most part makes me happy. I will try my best to go to different restaurants, and roam around as if I'm from there. I like walking. Getting lost was just part of the thrill. 


Shy as I am, I ask questions, from fellow travelers, from forums, and when I'm brave enough, once I'm there, from locals themselves. You just encounter the nicest and most helpful people when you greet them with a smile and show genuine curiosity.   


As an effort to give back, I started to write reviews about hotels, shared some tips about my adventures and recently, I've decided to join in forums. Little did I know that it will be appreciated in such a great way, and I received notes of thanks which I will forever treasure. 


This is currently making me smile most from ear to ear... =D


This has been included in the Top 10, yey!
    
Thanks Trip Advisor! I always check your site when I plan for my trips, and sometimes, even just to daydream about new vacation spots. I'm happy to know, that I can now also help others with my small contributions. It's the perfect way for me to give back. 


To my dear readers, if you also want to share your reviews or plan your travel, just visit the Trip Advisor site


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...