Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Merienda night


I had to be in Makati last week, and as always, my cousin and I grabbed the opportunity to catch up para dumaldal to the max. She will be our prettiest MOH (maid of honor), and we decided that this meeting will be dedicated to wedding planning, specifically, for the entourage gowns. Seryoso na!

Well we didn't really got to the planning part, nor talk much about the wedding, not even to discuss her own gown! haha! I guess that's just really how we both roll, bahala na couz!

Even our food for that evening was bahala na, I initially wanted to go to Mom and Tina's, and she also suggested Bistro Ravioli, then we started walking to Greenbelt to check out more options. I then blurted out that I want comfort food as I'm not having the best day, so we landed at Razon's with the purpose of getting some some halo-halo. It ended up that they also have some arroz caldo, perfect! 

Halo-Halo - Php 90
Razon's bestseller!
This proves that the simplest combo works
macapuno + saba + shaved ice.
topped with leche flan and milk = yum!




Arroz Caldo - Php 80
perfectly seasoned chicken in rice and chicken broth

It's just like our afternoon merienda when we were kids. It wasn't the ideal menu for dinner, but it was just the most heartwarming food and company that I needed. I seriously forgot about anything nega that day.


Thanks couz for spending the evening with me. Moments like this assures me that everything will be ok at the wedding no matter how crazy or simple, primarily because you'll be there with me. Aja!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...