Sunday, June 17, 2012

Dancin' to 'Marry You'

I never really thought much of Bruno Mars' "Marry You," except when they used it for Glee as the entourage song during a wedding episode. At the time, I thought it was a good choice for the scene, but didn't ever think that it will be an LSS or something that I would want to hear over and over again. 

However, seeing these proposal videos recently made me appreciate the song more. Aside from the cute concept that the grooms-to-be thought of, I've also been thinking that they've got such great friends to help them turn their idea into reality. 

so here are they are, I love both videos, but I'm more fascinated by the first one. 
Enjoy! ",)



uploaded by RobertaFosse



uploaded by MarvelsDanceCompany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...