Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Long Weekend Kikay Stops


Since we are saving up, and we also missed the fact that it’s a super long weekend, we didn’t have anything special planned. We just went to the mall like it's any other weekend, except this time I was on a mission to get some beauty loot to update my stash. 

First stop, dropped by the Etude House. I figured you can't go wrong with a store over-flowing with pink. 



I needed an eye primer, LJ pointed out the shelf, he noticed that they restocked! They didn't have it last week, so when I saw it, I quickly grabbed it. I got Etude's Proof 10 Eye Primer, and was advised it was a very hot item, so I decided to give it a try and will let you know soon if it worked for me. 

I also got a big bottle of their toner from their Wonder Pore line called Wonder Pore Freshner, apparently it's the "Wonder Woman for your pore" hehe! It seems promising, and the packaging is very cute. Hopefully it all works out. You can read my inital review here

Next Stop was Watsons, don't you just love this drugstore? It's got a good range of make-up and body products, you just want to get them all! There's also a good line of Watsons products to satisfy your kikay cravings.


I got a big bag of cotton balls that I will use for the Wonder Pore Freshener. I think more than the actual toner, I'm excited to use the bottle's special pump! I'll talk more about it in the next posts.

I've been using Clinique's Take the Day Off to remove my make-up, it works fine but a bit on the pricey side so I've decided to try something different, just to check what else are out there. I dropped by the Maybelline counter to get a bottle of Eye and Lip Makeup Remover. What's odd about this, is that the smaller bottle at 40ml was priced at 99pesos, while the bigger bottle, which was just 70ml, was priced at 199pesos. So it's actually cheaper to buy two small bottles? Anyways, I'll give it a try and will let you know if it gets the job done. If it  does, then this product is a steal!  

The body scrubs were on sale, so I grabbed a couple. If the promise of a good scrub fails, at least the product smells good. 

I will be trying this stuff and will share if it's happy hit, or a miserable miss. 

Did you purchase anything new from Etude or Watson's? I hope you were happy with your purchase! =)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...