Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Tick Tock said the Teeny Tiny Clock

For this one, 
no words 
can describe what 
I am feeling... 
just... 

"eeeeek!"

wedding by color


Despite the obvious lack of direction, 
mainly because, 
I just can't decide, 

arrrgh!

We are claiming,
that this wedding planning is moving.

weh?!

Though we have to admit,
there's still a lot of things to do


waaaah!

More than that, 
we are very excited 
about the life 
we will be spending together

yieee!

tantrums, kids, turtles, and all
(baket may pagong??!)

wedding wire 

we were walking around the mall,
and I remembered 
those asking about the registry,

ummm...

we don't have one yet,
but we will accept 
with open arms, 

har! har!

Thanks to my pretty bridesmaids 
for helping me out with a lot of the kikay stuff. 
We shall survive this, Aja!

mmmmwaaahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...