Friday, January 25, 2013

CieLJ Cravings: Quiznos

I went through a sandwich phase, and I craved for subs almost every other day to the extent that I meet up with LJ at Glorietta late at night to get my Subway fix since their store is open until 1am. 

I was excited when Quiznos opened a branch along Bonifacio High Street, as this means I can get subs without going to Makati anymore. 




The store was spacious, with plenty of tables and chairs. 


It was clean, and their work area was neat and tidy which is very important for me because they create those sandwiches with their hands right in front of you. 


Given that the store was new, they are still in training. Service was very slow, from the prep down to the cashier. it was a good thing we were the first in line. I pity the tenth guy behind us, we were already done with our sub, and he was STILL in line. 


I wasn't disappointed with the taste, nor was I thrilled. I still prefer the Subway sandwiches, but Quiznos can be a good alternative. 


Instagram moments: 3/5
Service: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...