Monday, July 16, 2012

Flower Power

Ah! The search for that perfect bouquet. How hard can it be? 


Well it is, especially since there are just so many pretty choices. Haaay, I just can't make up my mind!


I told our wedding florist, Serge Igonia, that I'm not really that particular about the flowers, as long as maganda. I trust him completely, but of course I need to give him some idea what my preferred style is, what colors am I attracted to, and some sample arrangements that I'm drawn to. 


I tried to browse for photos, but Mr. Google just overwhelmed me, so I'll give it another couple of weeks before I'll force myself to choose.


Here are some photos of Serge's creations. He's also from San Pedro, and has been gaining popularity as a supplier because of his sampaquita arrangements. In fact, he's always being invited to style Malacanang during special occasions. 


Bridal Bouquets








Bridesmaids Bouquets



Sampaguita Bouquet


Aisle Decor



photos from SergeIgonia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...