Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Wedding Duties: Demoiselle D'Honneur

We’ve chosen our good friends to be part of our entourage. We love them to bits, especially now that we are in our psycho mode, they've been overly patient! 


I haven’t narrowed down the options for the bridesmaid dresses, but we definitely need to get this ball rolling. I even asked Stitch if she’s ok wearing a big flower for a skirt, hehe! Seriously, this design by Vera Wang is not bad.  




Last Saturday, we met up with Alou at the Shangri La Mall, so we can pick out some color combinations for the bridesmaids dresses, and if possible, the fabrics as well. Well, that was hard! 






All the swatches were just so pretty; I wanted to use them all! After lots of ooohs and aaahs, and ito na lang, ay wait, this one, pero ito pwede ba?? I finally settled on a couple of colors. They are not in the preferred fabric though, so she’ll check for me if they are even available. So far, I think we are within theme (though I don’t even know yet what our theme is), what I meant is, it’s still in the colors that we like.

Thanks Alou for the help, and Ishy for telling me any color is ok. Hmmm, I should have picked an odd and weird combo just to test that, LOL! 

My assignment now is to get their cut preference, and zero in on the design of the skirt – long or short, flowy or A-line. Wish me luck!  





J. Crew Wedding Collection 
Vera Wang bridesmaid collection

Here's the address of Alou's shop. ",) 



Alou Boutique & Alteration Services
Unit 7 BAJ Bldg P. Oliveros St. 
Bgy San Roque, 1870 Antipolo, Rizal
Tel. 984-3593


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...