Tuesday, December 18, 2012

CieLJ Wedding Ring Plate

Middle part of the year, LJ and I decided that we will not have bearers and flower girls. We don't hate kids, we actually have an overflowing list of cutie nephews, pretty nieces, and lovely inaanaks that we really wanted to be part of the line-up.

We had to be realistic though, being that it's a morning wedding, there's a high probability of sumpong and an epic fail walk.

Along with dropping the bearers, also went my plans for the DIY pillows. We don't want to embarass our secondary sponsors by telling them to bring the usual pillow. However, it just seemed too plain to just hand the priest the box of rings, so I browsed for alternatives, and I found this....  



It's a wedding ring plate or dish, that can be ordered from the US. I was a bit hesitant to ask LJ's mom to order it for us because of the hassle, and to top it off... for such a small plate, this costs around $40, nye! So the plan to get the plate was axed. 

Two weeks before the wedding, I still haven't given up. I was browsing for a local supplier or at least another alternative for the ring pillow when I chanced upon a sulit.com.ph ad! Yahoo!! 

They were even nice enough to accomodate my request with just a week of prep time till our wedding.   




I wanted the scribble to be like the one from the US, but after reviewing their past creations, it may not work out. The one from the US had laser cut precision letters, while the one created by Designers Avenue had a more rustic look.

I just settled for a fancy letter 'M' instead. The initial of our last names. 

Here's the finish product...



It turned out a lot better than what I was expecting! It was also very photogenic, and it matched our impromptu arrhae box as well.

Here's their contact details if you want to order

Janess Ojeda
Mobile: 0939-9075560
Email: janojeda@designsavenue.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...