Sunday, December 8, 2013

Happy Anniversary to Us! :)

It's been a year since we got up at the crack of dawn to prepare for one of our happiest day ever! I can't believe it... kase feeling ko ten years na with all the wrinkles and konsomisyon, LOL! 

Seriously though, it's been a fun ride... exciting and challenging, absolutely no dull moments... kase sa kin pa lang he already had his hands full. I'm sure he didn't expect me to be such a matigas na ulo partner, so I'm thankful that he still haven't left my side. Well either he's the most patient man ever, or magandang quality ng helmet ang nakuha ko, hehe! Swerte nya kaya, jackpot na jackpot sya ...sa sakit ng ulo, haha! 

The past year has been good to us, it was fair in giving us our share of happiness and tears. We've grown up a lot, from handling the simple day to day tasks of cleaning and eating, up to the more complex tasks that I personally used to depend on my parents like plumbing and maintenance. We are starting to handle grown-up problems now, and I think we are still doing 'ok.'  We do fight, though not as much as when we were just dating. We've matured in handling challenging conversations, though it's still a work in progress. We don't see eye to eye in a lot of things, but we do compromise when needed. Some health issues are in the way, but for now we will choose to celebrate our small and humble achievements. 

To my dear hubby, thank you for being crazy and laughing with me, for not leaving my side, and always cheering me on. I'm always a princess when I'm with you. 

Happy Anniversary to us :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...