Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Kitty vs Zombie

I didn't want to force LJ to come with me to the Gift Gate Sale knowing that they will most likely have girly stuff so I dragged Gina instead. LJ decided that he's ok with tagging along, but if he gets bored, he'll just wait for us somewhere once we were done. Deal!




The NBC tent looked peaceful from the outside. We paid 20 pesos to get in and I was expecting Hello Kitty and My Melody mascots walking around, a girly vibe, and maybe even some bubble machines. haha! Instead, what greeted us was a long line with shoppers carrying big bags and boxes, patiently waiting for their turn to get to the cashier. I admired their patience; I thought that there was a lot of cool and cute stuff, just not enough to motivate me to get in that hell-of-a-line.




I didnt realize I had some Hello Kitty stamped items in my bag, so I was stopped at the exit. I had to convince the guard that the wet wipes (from Watsons) and the cellphone case (you know the one from cellphone tiangge?) were not being sold there. hihi!

We walked from the NBC tent to Market! Market! and we took that as an opportunity to pass by one of the new parks. 


this was a great sight,
the parents were teaching their kids to play piko
awwww...


kids can imagine the wildest things, we could have
stood there and watched those kids slide and
climb for hours.


...I don't understand the goal for this,
climb.. and then? jump??


We chanced upon the Plants vs Zombies musical. I think I used the word "weird" when I heard about this show before, but it turned out to be very entertaining. I planned to just stay for the first 5 minutes to wait for the sunflowers, then decided to stay until we saw a zombie or two. 





We ended up staying until the end. LOL! 

Did you get the chance to see the musical? if you did then, this is probably stuck in your head too... "It's time to plaaaant!!"  =D


2 comments:

  1. Where's your loot from the gift gate sale...I wish i was there...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ei! didn't get any, super long line halfway around the NBC tent :(
    the hello kitty luggage was there, 10k, hehe!I just admired all of them na lang haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...