Friday, September 14, 2012

Make-up Pick-me-up!


Etude is currently on sale, so I decided to swing by Megamall while LJ was spending a couple of hours at the gym. He allowed me to go alone with the condition that 1. I get back in time so we can still got to the Themes and Motifs’ Bridal fair and 2. I’ll get him some Spam Jam Musubi, deal!



The goal is to just go to Megamall, hoard Etude products and then get back home to finish some wedding planning… well I got a bit side tracked… hehe!

I got some round stickers from the National Bookstore. For what? I’m using it as a guide for my French tips. I can usually trace white polish on the edge of my nail which is quicker, but I noticed that by using the stickers as stencils, it makes the polish stay longer -- probably because there’s a more even coat? Not sure, but it works for me.

I saw Watsons, and decided that a quick stop to get some Vitamin E wouldn’t hurt… but then I remembered I want more Make-Up Remover so I strolled to the Maybelline kiosk. Have you seen the Water Shine Lip color shades? They are actually gorgeous. I got one just to try if I can start wearing lipsticks again. 



Well one thing led to another, and now I have this drugstore haul! Hala!

I qualified for the Watson’s gift, and since I bought a bottle of Myra Vitamin E, the promo girl also gave me a Myra hand and body lotion. So sige na nga, sulit na!


I made a bee-line to Etude, and decided not to look at the other shops anymore. Otherwise, I would've been in Megamall till closing time!



You can see the full list of sale items here. I didn’t get to hoard much since most of the items that I prefer were either not on sale, or out of stock. I decided to try the LUCIDarling Fantastic Graduation Cheek blusher and the well reviewed Henna Fix Proof 10 Mascara in Black.




So I was gone for a couple of hours, I told ya I was sidetracked *hihi!*

To keep LJ from getting mad… I got three orders of Spam Jam Musubi!!




More Good news --- 

Etude will be on Sale until October 31st!

The following stores are participating: 
SM Megamall, 
SM North The Block, 
Festival Mall, 
SM Manila, 
Ayala Mall Cebu, 
SM Southmall


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...