Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Wedding Duties: 3 month Stretch

It's three months to go until the 3am call time. Our major suppliers are booked, but now comes the hard part -- details. 

tybinc.com

We were on wedding duty mode as soon as the weekend started. We were scheduled for my gown fitting and to visit the bridal fair to book suppliers for invitations and a photo booth. As I typed in those three things that we were scheduled to do -- gown fitting, invitation and photo booth -- I wish it happened as quickly and as simple when I tapped away on my laptop's keyboard.

It wasn't an easy feat, but we managed to check them off over the weekend, YEY! 

Things fell into place... well, not all -- but I think that's a story I'll write about next time =) 

For now, we are grateful. VERY grateful. 

Thank you Alou for being our fun referee and deciding vote. I'm sure you were ready to pull our hair out and were itching to strangle us both. hehe!  

Thank you Gina for listening sa kaloka story ko. 

Wedding planning sure is stressful, but I'm happy to be going through this with my partner in crime. He can be such a closet groomzilla, but at the end of the day he puts this whole planning back in perspective... tapos guguluhin nya ulet! =p




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...