Sunday, October 28, 2012

Let's Go Snoe!

A couple of months ago I blogged about the new toner that I've been using - Etude Wonder Pore Freshner. During that time it was part of my skin routine, and helped removed the traces of make-up. It worked so well, I even let LJ use it.

Unfortunately, as the big day is getting near, stress is just inevitable, and zits followed suit. I had to change to something that is a notch higher and decided to try Snoe's Star Night, Star Bright Night Perfecting Toner. I got mine by chance, and packaging is not as cute as Etude's, so it's a bit intimidating. It reminds me of spell potions, well, if it's a beauty potion, then why not give it a try. LOL!



Snoe's Star Night, Star Bright Night Perfecting Toner promotes clarity and revitalizes your skin. It contains salicylic acid which can help control my uncontrollable zits. 



It doesn't really have a bad 'amoy gamot' smell that I was expecting (yes, I judged the product based from the packaging), but I learned that I should close my eyes when I'm applying it because of the strong vapor that makes me tear up.



I've been using Snoe for two weeks and so far the breakouts have been minimized, and even if I do get new zits, they are tiny enough not to be uncomfortable and I can easily cover it with make-up.

Similar to the Etude Wonder Pore Fresher, it leaves my face feeling cool and clean after application. It doesn't sting, and except for the strong vapor I have no complaints. 

Hopefully this is the right match until D-Day. With less than 2 months to go, I no longer have time to keep changing routines, aaaarrrgh!  

Oh, and by the way, if you are asking what I will be doing with that big bottle of Etude Wonder Pore Freshner Toner, I'm planning to use it again once things return to 'normal.' For now, LJ is using it, apparently it's 'hiyang' to him. He's been receiving raves about his glowing skin. So, he's beauty routine now is the Etude Wonder Pore Freshner Toner and some Pond's moisturizer, so yah, 'sya na'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...